- May 2021: Got selected to participate at RPL Summer School, but will not be able to attend due to travel restrictions.
- Mar 2022: Presented my research at SIRIS Seminar Series.
- Jul 2021: Represented ACFR and presented my research and insights during ISS 2021 High School Outreach Activity hosted by the Faculty of Science, The University of Sydney.
- Apr 2021: Presented my research at SIRIS seminar series as part of the group talk by robotic imaging team
- Jun 2020: Completed first-year progress review evaluation
- Feb 2020: Won 3rd place as a team at Robotic Vision Summer School workshop competition on visual identification with PiBot robot
- Oct 2019: Started PhD under the supervision of Dr. Donald Dansereau at ACFR, The University of Sydney, Australia
somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be knownDr. Carl Sagan